Monday 17 January 2011

Monday 17th January 2011 - A new activity

Still imensly frustrated after the sign language at Selby debacle.  I really don't think they totally understand how much of a pain in the arse them cancelling that course is to me.  I guess it's the last time I try and do something on my doorstep and support my local college.  What I really don't understand is why Selby college are cancelling courses when everywhere else is full and has a waiting list!  Actually I do understand because of how they've treated me.  Really if you're not going to run a course don't leave it until people turn up to get in touch.  Tell me so I have time to find somewhere else to do it.  I'm trying to write a complaint to the college without turning into a ranting loon but it's not easy believe me.

So as it was Week 2 of nursery for Eleanor I thought it was about time I did something with Lucy on her own.  Lucy and I trundled off to do under 5s swimming at the Abbey Leisure Centre in Selby.  It was great and free courtesy of the childrens centres.  Lucy naturally loved it so I'll certainly be doing it again with her next week and for several more weeks.

I guess it's now back to trying to find a sign language course whilst the little ones sleep oh and finding an electrician.  Why ohy why do they just not phone back?  I have quite a bit of work for one but I've left messages for 3 now and none of them have called back. 

My to do list continues to get longer so I'd better get back on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment