Saturday 15 January 2011

14th January 2011 I need a BSL course and fast.

and then it was the 14th. The text with the photo says it all but aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh


my college course has been cancelled to do sign language.

I'm gutted no scrub that really quite upset. I didn't find out until I got to college last night and was informed on arrival. Mr S duly arrived home on time ready to deal with bath time only for me to arrive back 20 minutes after I'd gone to say it's been cancelled.

The worst bit is having been back to college they made the decision to cancel it before christmas. just didn't tell anyone until they turned up. If i had known before christmas I could have got on another course somewhere else.

I've spent my day with a cup of tea and a bar of chocolate for comfort phoning round all the local colleges looking for an alternative. I thank the people that have given me suggestions but I have tried everywhere and everywhere is full or started in September.

I have to say college administrators don't help. I'm not disorganised I've been let down badly. I'm desperately trying to make alternative arrangements not easy part way through a year I know. Also if you don't phone and ask you won't get anywhere. I apologise for wasting your time but you've really not helped the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment