Monday 17 January 2011

and another post for the 17th January 2011


To infinity and beyond!, originally uploaded by sparklingbizzy.
I came joint 3rd with 2 of my photos in the HPAD 2010 awards this is one of the.

Apparently it's a really good photo. I took some persuading but there's something allegedly really cool about the reflections, the rule of 3rds and the atmosphere. It made Flickr's explore front page.

I'm really pleased with it and I just need to decide how big to print it to stick it on my wall somewhere in my home.

The other photo was this one.  Taken on the Beach in St Andrews in September a few days before the one above






so I'm pleased they made the cut and may be I should be less paranoid about the photos I take and realise that if i do apply myself I can take a decent photo.  Speaking of which I need to take one for today whilst the small folk sleep!

2 comments:

  1. I voted for your photo To Infinity and Beyond - I think it is truly brilliant. You definitely deserved to win IMO :)

    ReplyDelete