Monday 31 January 2011

January 2011 Finished


January 2011 Finished, originally uploaded by sparklingbizzy.

Yes that's right January complete.

31 days and a lot has happened in that time. Today's picture is my mosaic of my 31 photos for January.

A great representation of what has happened I think. Nice little reminders and I'm delighted that I've completed the whole 31.

I'm really pleased with the quality of the photos too.

February from a photo point of view is going to be experimental I'm going to be using the lensbaby every day to take a photo in the hope I might get to grips with it!

Also February should see us hearing from the Yorkshire Cochlear Implant Centre.

I also am going to complete another full month. Blogging it helps it gives me the motivation to not have to explain the gaps.

1 comment:

  1. A really interesting month of photos. I look forward to seeing February's.

    ReplyDelete