Monday 21 February 2011

21st February 2011 - Cake a Difference Tea Party

Today was our cake a difference tea party.

Oh and boy did we cake a difference. I have never ever seen so much cake in my house. I have so many talented friends who bake such amazing cake and my neighbours boy can then cook too! I've moved to a great street!

Eleanor loved it sampled a lot of cake and Lucy couldn't believe her eyes to see all these people passing through our house and enjoying cake. She did eventually get some with her tea.

We have so far raised £326.50 between online just giving donations and money I collected today. Not bad for a bit of baking for one of our favourite charities. Bliss.

www.bliss.org.uk

Thank you so much everyone to help Bliss to continue supporting families like us. It means a hell of a lot to us.

www.cakeadifference.org

www.justgiving.com/eleanorscakeday

No comments:

Post a Comment