Wednesday 11 May 2011

11th May 2011 - The Cochlear Implant Centre

I haven't blogged for a while as time has gotten the better of me again.

Since I last wrote we've been to the Yorkshire Cochlear Implant Centre 3 times.  We've now had 2 hearing tests and a consultation with the consultant.

we are no nearer to a decision as Eleanor isn't interested in doing more hearing tests but the clock yes the NHS timeline clock is ticking and hopefully soon she will allow them to have all the data that they need and then we'll move on to decision time.

We're awaiting a date for a CT or MRI scan depending on which they decide to go with and we're going for another hearing test in June.

So we continue on our mission and will get to a decision at some point soon I hope.

In the meantime we continue to practice how to do a hearing test and hope that she gets the hang of it soon.

Next week is all change for me as I'm going back to work on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Best of best of best of luck with going back to work - will be thinking of you on Monday

    ReplyDelete